the q's.
1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
I didn't think I would like corn nuts. Cause it just seems a little too barbaric for me. But I tried it. And liked it.
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
Eh, I think its okay for certain reasons and in certain quantities. Do I think everyone should go all Heidi Montag on their bodies, no. But I think that for some people it is something that makes them feel better about themselves and gives them the confidence they've been lacking.
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
The blooming flowers (even though they don't love me)
Spring break. duh!
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
About a week and a half ago. I posted about it here.
5. what's your favorite app?
I'm kind of an angry birds snob. and currently i'm loving alkinator.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
Usually I go to Trader Joe's after work on Monday to get the goods for the week. Sometimes Brian comes and we walk down the isles hand in hand and make a date out of it. Just depends.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Spin class hurts my rump. I love zumba, but only when I'm alone. So if I had to choose between a zumba class or a spin class- i'd choose spin. I look less ridiculous at that.
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
Way too much. We go out every weekend.

i almost went to tj's earlier today while i was out running errands, glad i waited until later. it was good to see you! :)
ReplyDelete