WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, May 9, 2011

the amazing race.

the team i want to win never does.
any other fans out there?

thoughts?
anyone?

4 comments:

  1. We're fans. I agree with you. When I saw them running to the finish line, I turned to Dr. Love and said "of the 3 teams that were left, they are the ones I wanted the least." I would have been happy with either the Globe Trotters or Gary/Mel. Just another example of how cabbies can make or break you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am a fan!

    I wanted Zev and Justin, but it was not meant to be. Then I wanted Gary and Mallory and again they weren't going to win either!

    Overall, I just really didn't want the Goth couple to win....so I guess it was okay! Who did you love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY DVR didn't tape it, so now I have to find it online!! UGH! I loved Gary and Mel! She's such a cornball!!

    Jesse HATED the goth couple. It was hilarious the week they were in last and caught the break...Jesse's face was priceless! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going for the cowboys and Gary/Mal. I felt the same anxiety in the last episode with their stupid cab driver!

    Can't wait for next season. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.