WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

a plethora of words.

I guess I should do an update of some sorts. But all information is unrelated. So I'll use bullets. You can never go wrong with bullets. Unless you're a killa. In which case, put down the gun. ;)

  • We still have not heard a yes or no about our house. I'm hoping that it's taking forever because they are almost ready to accept our offer. So fingers crossed that they hurry it up.
  • We bought new couches. And I'm in love. I need a sick day to just lay on these babies and watch CSI. Oh what perfection that would be.
  • I'm dying for a new look. I need a makeover. I've been growing out my hair for over a year now and the thought of cutting it makes me sad, but I'm thinking it needs to be done. It always just ends up in a ponytail anyways.
  • I have a Dr appointment next week for a second opinion. I'm excited at the prospect of actually getting some answers rather just just a prescription crammed down my throat.
  • And I'm only 15 followers away from my very first giveaway! Whoot Whoot!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee for new couches! We are eagerly awaiting our new one to be delivered (in 3 weeks!). I hope the Dr. appointment goes well and you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.