WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cousin Kimball

So I have this cousin named Kimball. This is him.


And this is Gerardo Parra.
Gerardo Parra Gerardo Parra #9 of the Arizona Diamondbacks prepares to bat against the San Diego Padres during the major league baseball game at Chase Field on May 26, 2009 in Phoenix, Arizona.  (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Gerardo Parra


I'm starting to think they are the same person. I'm a pretty big Diamonbacks fan so I've been watching Parra a lot. He even acts like Kimball. He does the same tongue thing that Kimball does. They both stand the same, and Parra is even the team goofy guy just like my cousin Kimball.

Thoughts? Jana- what do you think? I mean they are of different ethnic backgrounds so just imagine Kimball has a darker tan.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that was all neat! Those picture of him did look like me. Now I believe you. Terrific post btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that completely looks like him. especially that one of him standing sideways and his tongue out. he does that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.