WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ugg.

$350.00 doctor bill.

I'm not paying it.

Any volunteers?

My previous OB did the same xray and I only had to pay $30 bucks out of pocket. My new OB is charging me $350. WTH. Is there anything I can do?

Please help.

I feel like crying.

2 comments:

  1. call the insurance company and get the code that the old OB used then call your new OB's office and have them change the code and rebill. Don't pay it. Just have them fix their insurance coding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this last time when I was going to my OBGYN we didn't have insurance so we were Cash paying patients and then i got a bill just 2 days ago for 675.00 I called up their billing department because we had paid everytime at the time of service and she siad when they sent it to ins it was declined and I had to tell her how we don't have ins and that we are cash paying! so it was an error on their side of things ect...call their billing department and figure out what is going on ect..i hope that helps ! love you Ash!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.