I'm still alive.
Barely.
School is exhausting.
But two and half weeks later I'm still breathing. But I have already gotten sick.
My class is amazing. Germs and all.
I just adore all 35 of them.
And they are hil-arious.
Our house is still not done. Don't worry- pictures will be coming soon. I'm just waiting for the house to be photo worthy.
I'll leave you with some photos of other things.

i got a feather. I'm one of those cool girls now.

i am totally in love with my dog. she completes me.

Abby LOVES being in the car.

<3 her wrinkles!
Happy Friday!
35 kids?! Yikes! I was freaking out over 26!! God bless!! :0) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteahh your Abby is sooo cute!! Don't you love having a dog! I'm so glad we got our dog! she is like my baby! and apart of the family! hince why we took her with us to Tx and pay extra for her! So glad we got a dog! love you tons and can't wait to see pictures of your home!!
ReplyDeleteLove the feather!
ReplyDeleteLove your feather. I have one too - its blue/teal color. Your dog is super cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the hair feather. Also, your dog is the cutest!!!!!
ReplyDelete