Well folks we are officially moved in. Not unpacked but at least all of our stuff is in one location. We are in love with our home. Moving from about 400 sqft to 1300 sqft is a pretty big change. I'm obsessed with our kitchen. It has space to move in. Everything has its place. It just feels perfect. No worries- there will be pictures soon. Our backyard is terrible. Weeds and dead grass everywhere. We've got to fix that soon.
And- I'm also a new mommy to the sweetest little furbaby there is. Her name is Abby and I love her.
Life is good in the Gibson home.
Yay to a new home with space! And your puppy is adorable! I'm very glad you're happy =D
ReplyDeletehaha, just look at that face. She's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys are all moved in and loving your new place. Could little Abby be any cuter?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to have more room?? And furbaby Abby looks so cute! Enjoy your new place.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the move...that is SO exciting!!! Plus, your furbaby is darling!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hear you on the kitchen thing, that is the thing i am MOST excited about whenever we get a home. good luck on unpacking! and on the new school year!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures! Your new baby is adorable! Getting a dog helped me soooooo much! I am so happy for you guys new house new puppy fun adventures ahead! Love you
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Enjoy all the fun projects to come. I'm happy for you guys being able to take the step into homeownership, how fun! How cute is your puppy!? Glad to hear you guys are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYour new dog is soooooo cute!
ReplyDelete