WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another Update.

Happy Summer Solstice.

I'm still here, alive, braving the million degree Arizona heat. Remind me again why I live here?

Anyways, summer is trucking along, and I go back to work in like 36 days. Geez. But I LOVE the beginning of the school year. I love decorating my classroom, and thinking of fun new ways to enrich the lives of the tiny little humans that I'll be getting. I love it. I love the in service meetings, I love seeing my friends/coworkers again, I just love it all. So color me excited, I cannot wait.

So not to get all excited over nothing but I think I might have just finished my first real period. It started on its own, lasted a reasonable amount of time, and was finished before I could call my doctor to give me a shot to stop it. Hallelujah! I don't know if that has EVER happened to me. So this is exciting stuff. I'll start doing my OPKs tomorrow and I won't stop till I get that darn dark second line. I'm hopeful, but not overly optimistic.

I also started taking different essential oils. Anyone else ever tried? I'd love to hear about it. I only started them 2 days ago so I don't have much to report yet, but I'll keep you posted on them for sure.

Oh bloggers, I think about you often and I hope you all are doing great. I'm so happy that I have this little place on the web to talk about my feelings and my life. You all rock.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your summer (in the AZ heat!). Glad you are optimistic about the future. Good luck with the OPK and the essential oils.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.