I'm here. Alive. Sweaty. But alive.
I've made it to July. Summer school ends tomorrow. Summer camp ends next Friday and I will be in my classroom July 16th setting it up and making it look adorable.
I feel like I've done nothing all summer long. And that's okay I guess. Today and next week I am planning on cleaning the crap out of my house. It's almost like nesting, but for a teacher. I know that once I'm back in "Mrs. Gibson" mode, there is little or no time to even think about my house. I already have freezer meals prepared to feed me during this up and coming busy time, so I need to start preparing my house as well.
And for a baby update:
I don't think I ovulated. In fact around CD 14 my OPK test line was growing invisible. On previous days it looked as if the line was getting darker every day and then boom nothing for about 4 days. So I just gave up. TMI WARNING: I started getting some brown discharge 2 days ago and I don't know why. I mean I guess today is CD25 so my period could be starting soon but I have no clue. I haven't had YEARS to figure out my cycles. This is all new to me. So, if I do start soon then my periods could be regulating themselves after 16 years of irregularity. Maybe my Essential Oils are working...Hmmm, something to think about. I'll keep you all posted.
I'm so sorry my blogging has been so boring lately. I wish I had something exciting and wonderful to blog about. So I thank all of you that are still here, following me on my uneventful and boring journey to parenthood.
Happy 4th.
We just spent four months cleaning the crap out of our house so we could put it on the market!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are enjoying your summer relaxing. Good luck with back to school to do lst!!
I am here and enjoying every flippin' second of this blog. I heart you.
ReplyDelete