WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I had a dream.

Last night I had the most incredibly, most life like dream of my life.

In my dream I was pregnant. I saw how I looked with a nice baby bump, and I got to see how careful Mr. Gibson was with me. He took care of me, held my hand every where I went, and was sure to tell everyone and anyone that would listen that he was about to be a daddy. In my dream I took like 8 pregnancy tests even though I seemed to be well into my second trimester. I remember thinking, "so this is what a positive test looks like."

Waking up was difficult as I realized that this was not my reality. It felt so real. After laying in bed for about 10 minutes wiping my tears away I had to get up and get ready for work. I've been thinking about that dream all day. I guess if I can't be pregnant in reality I'll settle for it happening in my dreams.

Oh how I wish that my dreams come true someday soon.


2 comments:

  1. oh sweetie! this made my heart swell. i had so many pregnancy & birth related dreams. i felt the same as you; at least i could experience that in my dreams. ps: that song was my fav. during that time. i thought of it often xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.